Love Where You Live.
You are invited to live in this exclusive and private 3 bedrooms second-floor apartment. It has beds to sleep, six people. One bedroom has a queen bed, the other bedroom has a full bed and the third bedroom has a King Bed. This apartment is very cozy with all the comforts of home. Each room has a closet. The Attic has a play place and storage for winter clothes in the Cedar closet. Each Bed is super comfy with nice clean linen. There is a TV hook up and Wi-fi.
A bold and bright bath to relax invites you to linger. Three bedrooms are built for comfort.You make an entrance to well it and open hallway that leads to carpeted and welcoming staircase. An inviting three bedroom suite greets you and leads you further to a delightfully unique Kitchen and Dining room combination. Kitchen has a well-lit work counter that has built-in efficiency.If you are unhappy we will refund the whole money if you let us know within one day that you are not happy with something. This will help us improve.
Lehigh Valley is home to excellent food and wine.
Easton is the smallest city in Lehigh Valley. You will be living nearby to (3-4 min drive) dozens of trendy restaurants, art galleries, and antique stores. Families enjoy The Crayola Experience, stars of stage and screen perform throughout the year at the State Theatre Center for the Arts.
The College Hill neighborhood is named for Lafayette College, also in Easton.
Rooms and Interior
- Three private bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with King bed, small closet, a dresser and a couch
- Bedroom 2 with Full bed, big closet, and a couch
- Bedroom 3 with Queen bed, Jumbo size closet, and a dresser
- Wall to Wall Carpet
- Game Room to seat 7 persons with TV
- Galley Kitchen
- Formal dining table sits 4
- Attic for storage
- Carpeted steps
- Kitchen and Bath
- Hardwood cabinets
- Gas Stove / Oven
- Cable ready
Building and Surroundings
- Fenced yard shared with the first floor
- No pets
- Tenant pays gas and electric
- Flexible duration lease
Why should you stay with us rather than a hotel?
My number one answer is that for a much lesser price of a hotel, with us you actually got much more space than just a standard room and bathroom.When you stay with us you magically you become a local. Try out our town like a native. Most days, you can eat 1–2 meals at a restaurant or café within walking distance, and some days you can buy groceries from the local supermarket and cook at home.You will be amazed how this simple touch gives you a feeling of living like a local, and trust me you will really enjoy it!To get you started our kitchens had some basic food items like tea, coffee, tinned soup, pasta, and the likes.Another important reason is that most hotel rooms look and feel very similar unless you opt for very expensive boutique hotels. With us, you will love the variety our houses give you.We come and meet you, share with you things about best restaurants in the neighborhood, and give you other useful tips.Honestly, if you stay with us once you will have a hard time staying in hotels in the future. With us, you will have a lot of freedom which I think hotels lack and make all the difference.You have access to the whole apartment. We do not lock you out from any room or a closet or a drawer. No one but you can come in without asking you when you live here.I live locally and we are around most of the time during the day if you need us.
Our apartment is Property is conveniently located near:
- Easton Hospital – 1 Mile
- St. Luke’s Hospital – 3 Miles
- Lehigh Valley Hospital – 8 Miles
- Lafayette College -3 Miles
- Moravian College -5 Miles
- Lehigh Valley International Airport- 10 Miles
- Bethlehem Casino -7 Miles
- Bethlehem Municipal Golf Course -6 Miles
- National Canal Museum -1 Mile
- Crayola Factory -1 Mile
- Folgers coffee Jar
- Coffee filters
- Coffee-mate, French Vanilla
- Domino Sugar Pure Cane Granulated,
- Deluxe Bagels, Blueberry, Sara Lee
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal
- Tetley Teacup bags.
- Red delicious apples
- Yoplait Original Yogurt
- Milk 2 %
- Tropicana Pure Premium
- Wegmans (15 min drive)
- Giant Food Stores (7-8 min drive)
- Weis Markets (7-8 min drive)
- Redner’s Warehouse Markets (7-8 min drive)
- 25th st Mall (Gen shopping) 5 min
- Palmer Mall (Boscov’s etc) Fashion 10 min
- Nazareth Highway Malls Fashion 12 min
- Birkland Place malls Home design Bookstore electronics 12 min
Sands Casino Shopping Top brands of the world 18 min
- Lehigh Valley malls Top brands of the world 30 min
- The Crossings Premium Outlets Top brands of the world at top discount prices 45 min
- The King of Prussia Mall is the largest shopping mall in the United States 1 hour and 15 min drive (well worth it)
CARRABBA’S ITALIAN GRILL
High quality, flavorful, handmade Italian dishes served in a warm, casual environment.
2471 Park Ave., Easton, PA
Burgers, shakes, fries, salad, wraps, ice cream.
336 Northampton St., Easton, PA
COLONIAL PIZZA & SPAGHETTI HOUSE
65 plus years in business, upside down pizza, antipasto.
136 Spring Garden St., Easton, PA
Fine diner-ing at its best.
Handmade fresh food, craft beer, libations & desserts.
3701 Easton Nazareth Hwy., Easton PA
EASTON PUBLIC MARKET
Experience 15 creative food vendors including Mister Lee’s Noodles!
325 Northampton St., Easton, PA
MARBLEHEAD CHOWDER HOUSE
Casual, coastal, comfort food.
4101 William Penn Hwy., Easton, PA
voted Best New & French, freshest oysters & biggest bar.
322 Northampton St., Easton PA
Enjoy tapas and nouveau American cuisine in a sultry and sleek setting.
The award-winning menu, bar and wine list since 2006 recognized by LV Magazine & LV Style Magazine.
235 Ferry St., Easton, PA
Classic Alehouse with contemporary fair, located two blocks from the theatre.
11 Centre Sq., Easton, PA
Cozy 1850’s old world style pub. Great food, 90 micros & imports.
Only 2 blocks from the theatre.
700 Northampton St., Easton, PA
Contemporary American cuisine, generous portions & something to please every taste.
243 Northampton St., Easton, PA
Urban Trattoria voted Best in Easton, Best Italian, Wine Spectator Awarded.
219 Ferry St., Easton, PA
AT THE HISTORIC HOTEL BETHLEHEM
New American cuisine featuring local farm-to-table dining and a specially priced tasting menu.
437 Main St., Bethlehem, PA
Sushi, Thai, Chinese, and bar.
237 Northampton St., Easton, PA
Modern American WhPAiskey Bar with Pub Fare
5 Centre Square, Easton
100 Clubhouse Drive, Easton, PA
Fresh, classic seafood. Theatre prix fixe menu. Full Bar – Across from the parking garage.
56 S. 3rd St., Easton,
Gourmet comfort food with a southern / Louisana flare.
542 Northampton St., Easton, PA
Priced at: $1600 per month
- Adults: 4
- Children: 2
- Amenities: 24 hour Check, Air conditioning, Cable TV - Streaming Service, Cleaning Supplies; Starter pack, Dining area, DVDS and Books, Electrical Adapters and Chargers, Family-Friendly Games, Fast and Convenient WIFI, Flat-screen TV, Framed Art - Wall Decor, Free parking, Free WiFi, Fresh Fluffy Towels, Hair Appliances, Iron and clothing storage, Kitchen Cookware, Premium Bedding and Plumped-Up Pillows, Small Kitchen Appliances, Tableware and dishes, Toiletries; Starter pack, Washer & Dryer
- Size: 0f²
- Bed Type: 3 beds, 1 full bath
- Categories: Stunning. Unique & Large Apartments
Prices start at: $1,440 for 30 nights