Where Excellence and Convenience Meet.
This home invites you to sit down even if it is not a meal time. Its kitchen is so large that you feel like never leaving it. I want to describe you actually what makes it a comfortable house, but I think it is the magic of all things put together here that makes it so relaxing and restful. It is more like a book story that keeps going on and on. It is the atmosphere here that wants you to see the same old movies time and again. Oh la la it so good.
Near Delaware River. Bike Ride Hike Golf or Just Chill. South Easton Hideaway. Lovingly Restored Beautiful colonial house. Plenty of storage space. A large, friendly Kitchen that lets the soul of the house shine through. Serenely simple bedrooms with closets. Washer Dryer. Gas heat.Fenced yard.
Rooms and Interior
- Three good size bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with Queen bed and a dresser. Attached bath with a big closet in the bath
- Bedroom 2 with a full beds and a hanger closet in the stair way
- Bedroom 3 with a full beds and a closet
- Sitting Room with three couches
- Engineered wood floors
- Jumbo Kitchen
- Dining Room sits 4
- Attic for storage
- Carpeted steps
- Kitchen and Bath
- Hardwood cabinets
- Gas Stove / oven
- Cable ready
Building and Surroundings
Porch and a backyard
You make an entrance to well it and open Living Room that leads to Dining Areas and further to the Kitchen. A carpeted staircase leads you the second floor. An inviting three bedroom and one bath house suite that has built-in efficiency.
A bold and bright bath to relax invites you to linger. The bedrooms are built for comfort. The first bedroom has a Queen bed. The second and third bedrooms have a full bed each. Each room has a closet. Each Bed is super comfy with nice clean linen. There is a TV hook up and Wi-fi.The Kitchen is huge and has pots and pans to cook essentials.We have prepared this place with a lot of care. We understand the importance of a great night’s sleep.
We have made a comfortable and super clean bed in each room so that you wake up fresh and recharged with energy to conquer the day.If you are unhappy we will refund the whole money if you let us know within one day that you are not happy with something. This will help us improve.
Why should you stay with us rather than a hotel?
My number one answer is that for a much lesser price of a hotel, with us you actually got much more space than just a standard room and bathroom.When you stay with us you magically you become a local. Try out our town like a native. Most days, you can eat 1–2 meals at a restaurant or café within walking distance, and some days you can buy groceries from the local supermarket and cook at home.You will be amazed how this simple touch gives you a feeling of living like a local, and trust me you will really enjoy it!To get you started our kitchens had some basic food items like tea, coffee, tinned soup, pasta, and the likes.Another important reason is that most hotel rooms look and feel very similar unless you opt for very expensive boutique hotels. With us, you will love the variety our houses give you.We come and meet you, share with you things about best restaurants in the neighborhood, and give you other useful tips.Honestly, if you stay with us once you will have a hard time staying in hotels in the future. With us, you will have a lot of freedom which I think hotels lack and make all the difference.You have access to the whole apartment. We do not lock you out from any room or a closet or a drawer. No one but you can come in without asking you when you live here.I live locally and we are around most of the time during the day if you need us.
Our apartment is Property is conveniently located near:
- Easton Hospital – 1 Mile
- St. Luke’s Hospital – 3 Miles
- Lehigh Valley Hospital – 8 Miles
- Lafayette College -3 Miles
- Moravian College -5 Miles
- Lehigh Valley International Airport- 10 Miles
- Bethlehem Casino -7 Miles
- Bethlehem Municipal Golf Course -6 Miles
- National Canal Museum -1 Mile
- Crayola Factory -1 Mile
If you have ordered a food hamper delivered, you will find the following in shelves on check-in normally purchased on the very day of your arrival.
- Folgers coffee Jar
- Coffee filters
- Coffee-mate, French Vanilla
- Domino Sugar Pure Cane Granulated,
- Deluxe Bagels, Blueberry, Sara Lee
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal
- Tetley Teacup bags.
- Red delicious apples
- Yoplait Original Yogurt
- Milk 2 %
- Tropicana Pure Premium
Shopping for food.
- Wegmans (15 min drive)
- Giant Food Stores (7-8 min drive)
- Weis Markets (7-8 min drive)
- Redner’s Warehouse Markets (7-8 min drive)
- 25th st Mall (Gen shopping) 5 min
- Palmer Mall (Boscov’s etc) Fashion 10 min
- Nazareth Highway Malls Fashion 12 min
- Birkland Place malls Home design Bookstore electronics 12 min
Sands Casino Shopping Top brands of the world 18 min
- Lehigh Valley malls Top brands of the world 30 min
- The Crossings Premium Outlets Top brands of the world at top discount prices 45 min
- The King of Prussia Mall is the largest shopping mall in the United States 1 hour and 15 min drive (well worth it)
CARRABBA’S ITALIAN GRILL
High quality, flavorful, handmade Italian dishes served in a warm, casual environment.
2471 Park Ave., Easton, PA
Burgers, shakes, fries, salad, wraps, ice cream.
336 Northampton St., Easton, PA
COLONIAL PIZZA & SPAGHETTI HOUSE
65 plus years in business, upside down pizza, antipasto.
136 Spring Garden St., Easton, PA
Fine diner-ing at its best.
Handmade fresh food, craft beer, libations & desserts.
3701 Easton Nazareth Hwy., Easton PA
EASTON PUBLIC MARKET
Experience 15 creative food vendors including Mister Lee’s Noodles!
325 Northampton St., Easton, PA
MARBLEHEAD CHOWDER HOUSE
Casual, coastal, comfort food.
4101 William Penn Hwy., Easton, PA
voted Best New & French, freshest oysters & biggest bar.
322 Northampton St., Easton PA
Enjoy tapas and nouveau American cuisine in a sultry and sleek setting.
The award-winning menu, bar and wine list since 2006 recognized by LV Magazine & LV Style Magazine.
235 Ferry St., Easton, PA
Classic Alehouse with contemporary fair, located two blocks from the theatre.
11 Centre Sq., Easton, PA
Cozy 1850’s old world style pub. Great food, 90 micros & imports.
Only 2 blocks from the theatre.
700 Northampton St., Easton, PA
Contemporary American cuisine, generous portions & something to please every taste.
243 Northampton St., Easton, PA
Urban Trattoria voted Best in Easton, Best Italian, Wine Spectator Awarded.
219 Ferry St., Easton, PA
AT THE HISTORIC HOTEL BETHLEHEM
New American cuisine featuring local farm-to-table dining and a specially priced tasting menu.
437 Main St., Bethlehem, PA
Sushi, Thai, Chinese, and bar.
237 Northampton St., Easton, PA
Modern American WhPAiskey Bar with Pub Fare
5 Centre Square, Easton
100 Clubhouse Drive, Easton, PA
Fresh, classic seafood. Theatre prix fixe menu. Full Bar – Across from the parking garage.
56 S. 3rd St., Easton,
Gourmet comfort food with a southern / Louisana flare.
542 Northampton St., Easton, PA
- Adults: 4
- Children: 2
- Amenities: 24 hour Check, Air conditioning, Cable TV - Streaming Service, Cleaning Supplies; Starter pack, Dining area, DVDS and Books, Electrical Adapters and Chargers, Family-Friendly Games, Fast and Convenient WIFI, Flat-screen TV, Framed Art - Wall Decor, Free WiFi, Fresh Fluffy Towels, Hair Appliances, Iron and clothing storage, Kitchen Cookware, Premium Bedding and Plumped-Up Pillows, Small Kitchen Appliances, Tableware and dishes, Toiletries; Starter pack, Washer & Dryer
- View: Small Town USA view
- Size: 1008f²
- Categories: Luxury Lifestyle Homes
Prices start at: $1,590 for 30 nights